what is user adoption?
* User adoption is the process of helping individuals, teams, or organizations transition to a future state that demonstrates complete ownership of NetSuite.
* Help employees (end users) quickly adapt to new innovations as well as sustain the changes over time.
User Adoption Objectives:
* define the supporting team and the need for change
* manage the organizations through the stages of change
* identify and manage points of resistance
* Assure logistics, policies, procedures and roles are aligned
* Assure impacted groups are informed and prepared
* ensure that knowledge transfer requirements are planned.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
* Executive Sponsors
* NetSuite Consultant
* Client Lead
When to focus on it
* the transitioning of individual, teams, and organizations to a future state that demonstrates ownership and value through sustained user adoption of NetSuite.
Addressing Common barriers to success
1. resistance to change
proactively identify potential points of resistance & manage
2. Inadquate Sponsorship
Develop a sponsorship plan & ensure roles are understood
3. Unrealistic Expectations
Manage expectations via engaging & communicating with stakeholders
4. Case for change Not Compelling
Create a clear vision for the change aligned to business strategy & goals
5. No horizontal process view
Identify and communicate changes to business process, roles, policies, etc.
Benefits and Value
* Faster time to value
* increased productivity
* improved adoption
* streamlined implementations
Impact of planned change
* with strategic focus: Maxmize user adoption; increased goal achievement; enable training effectiveness; provide sustained change; create positive change culture.
* without strategic focus: reduced adoption; lowered satisfaction; delayed time to value; unachieved goals; resistant change culture.
Adoption services with NetSuite
- maintaining ownership in the future
- sustained adoption requires end users to develop a sense of ownership. we will use a progressive process to build ownership in your organization.
- awareness -> desire -> understanding -> empowered -> ownship
- reward and reinforcement
NetSuite User Adoption tools
- vision statement
- change readiness assessment
- stakeholder engagement analysis
- change strategy and roadmap
- change impact analysis
- communication plan
- end user adoption assessment
waht webinar topics are you interested in hearing more about?
1. what does poor user adoption look like?
2. how can i maximize user adoption?
3. change success stories.
4. how to conduct a change impact analysis?